Philosophy and Background
ChunNa promotes a comprehensive approach to wellness, emphasizing positive changes in nutrition and lifestyle, along with healthy strategies to reduce stress, and encouraging whole body health by integrating the Mind and Spirit into everyday life. ChunNa incorporates the total scope of TCM (Traditional Chinese Medicine) into her practice to preserve her client’s health with an emphasis on preventive medicine.
In addition to acupuncture and herbal medicine, ChunNa offers an extensive knowledge in Hwal Ki Do (meridian massage therapy) and Tuina. For her clients, these methods help to reduce stress, promote blood and energy circulation, restore central nervous system health, improve reproductive health and promote longevity.
She holds the certificate of the AOMA Women’s Health, which is an extensive study in infertility, difficult and irregular menstruation, and other gynecological problems. She is also certified as a practitioner of N.A.E.T (Nambudripad’s Allergy Elimination Techniques) to resolve allergies and pain associated to allergies.
- Diplomat in Oriental Medicine by NCCAOM (National Certification Commission for Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine)
- Texas State Board of Medical Examiners License (L. Ac.)
- International TCM Training Program at Chengdu University of Traditional Chinese Medicine in Chengdu Sichuan Province, China.
- MAcOM (Master of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine) from Academy of Oriental Medicine at Austin)
- Graduate of University of Texas at Austin in 1980, BS in Home Economics